Organic and Wholefood Produce
This section of the site is about the downstairs part of the Haelan
Centre where we sell organic and wholefood. We have a wide selection of:
- Organic fresh fruit and vegetables
- Cereals; grains; flakes; flour; pasta; breads and breakfast foods
- Nuts; seeds and dried fruit
- Pulses and seaweeds
- Sweet spreads; sweeteners and savoury spreads
- Juices; milk alternatives; cordials; and carbonated drinks
- Take away foods
- Convenience foods
- Dairy products
- Organic baby foods and formulas
- Cakes; biscuits and chocolate
The Organic and Wholefood Produce section has these pages:
Tips on how to eat to look after your digestion; how to cut down on foods
such as dairy produce and wheat and suggestions for using a wider variety
of whole foods.
Information about the advantages and disadvantages of eating soya products.
Consult our table to find the best wholefood sources of calcium.
What is genetic engineering? What is wrong with it? How can you avoid
food containing genetically modified ingredients?
Explains the difference between gluten intolerance and wheat sensitivity.
What food should celiacs avoid?
This page contains some wholefood recipe ideas. If you have a favourite
whole food recipe, why not e-mail us and share it with our visitors?
Back to top