Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage provides the following benefits:
- Relaxation of muscles, providing immediate
- Removal of toxins from tense knotted muscles
- Relief from chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Improved circulation of blood in previously
- Provides extra oxygen for the brain
- Restores joint movement and mobility
- Promotes hair growth
- Helps relieve eye-strain, tinnitus, jaw ache,
sinusitis, neck and shoulder stiffness and insomnia
Stephanie Price practices Deep Tissue Massage, Pregnancy Massage, and Indian
Head Massage at the Haelan Clinic on the 1st and 3rd Sundays in the month from 2:30 - 6:30pm.
To book an appointment please contact Stephanie directly on 07952 901 607 or call the Haelan Clinic on 020 8340 1518. Please note that 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or a fee may be charged.
Back to top